Kids club question

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Availability just opened for our cruise.
How does it work now?
There are time slots to pick, but we don't know what is happening during them.
The slots are pretty close together

Okay.....that's too bad
Thanks

They get put into groups. They start off in small groups at the lab with a cast member and go from section to section. By the end of the hour and 30 mins they'll be at the club where you check them out.

The worse part for us was that you can double up so we could have 3 hours but at the 1hr 30 mark we had to check them out of the club and recheck them straight back in at the lab, they won't do it for you or just have them go to the other section. A bit of a pain and it interupted our Palo dinner when I had to run down check out and check back in lol

They get put into groups. They start off in small groups at the lab with a cast member and go from section to section. By the end of the hour and 30 mins they'll be at the club where you check them out.

The worse part for us was that you can double up so we could have 3 hours but at the 1hr 30 mark we had to check them out of the club and recheck them straight back in at the lab, they won't do it for you or just have them go to the other section. A bit of a pain and it interupted our Palo dinner when I had to run down check out and check back in lol

That's too bad

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter