• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kids Club on Embarkation Day?

Ariel 2021

Mouseketeer
The only beverage tasting that was available by the time we were allowed to book was on embarkation day at 3:00 PM. Is the kids club even open that early on the first day?

The earliest time available on my 1/31 cruise on embarkation day was 4:30 pm. On CC days the first slot was at 3:00 pm.

There will be some fluidity in the availability of the tastings as people finalize plans, move cruises, cancel due to close contact, etc. Are the PIF dates still pushed out to 60 days? If so, you will see changes around that time too.

We had a 4:00pm time slot and I’m pretty sure it was the first one or close to it because when we arrived they were just opening up check in after the open house and they had a big long line at check in that was moving slow getting everyone’s bands on and confirming passphrases etc. We waited 30 mins after our time slot. It could be other sailings would be more efficient but even so, I think that 3pm embarkation day tasting time would only work if you were traveling without kids or have an adult who can stay with them who is not going to the tasting.

Thanks everyone, this is what I suspected and will plan on cancelling it. Hopefully we will be able to schedule something else, kind of a bummer to see some people able to reserve 4-5 slots when others can’t get anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter