Kids Club - Does it fill up?

mommy2mnm

Earning My Ears
Someone told me that the kids clubs fill up. Can you sign up before you board or right when you arrive to avoid this problem. Thanks

I have heard this speculation, I even have inquired with the CM's.. They say no, although Disney has a max number of children.. Once reservations reach that max, then no other children may register for the cruise..

ANd Yes, you can register at the port, after check-in, or while waiting to board.. If not you can register any time during the cruise at the Kids Clubs..

Hope that helps.. :goodvibes

DCL stops taking bookings from families with kids of certain ages if they hit a certain quota that means the clubs have "filled up". So, if you were able to book, then you'll be able to register your kids for the Oceaneers Club and/or the Lab, depending on their age. You can register either in the terminal after checking in or on the ship after you board. I have heard that on rare occasions the numbers actually checked in to a club during the cruise can be high enough that they temporarily don't allow any more children to check in at that specific time, but as soon as a few leave, they'll open back up to additional children. That has not happened to us on two cruises, but I have read here that it has happened to a couple of people on different cruises.

no, only flounders reef fills up and you have to make reservations for it. We have never had a problem dropping Kasey off at the kids club. I think once someone said they were full butthat was the only time I ever heard anyone say that.

we were on the 4 day pres week feb 24 wonder. we arrived at port around 2:30 and had not prob getting our kids into the oceaneer club or flounders nursery

we've never had a situation where DS was shut out of the club...

burma, I like the picture on the bottom of your post...

Reading this board for years there was ONE report of someone who couldn't drop her child off at the club because it was full. She was registered, but the club was full at that moment. I don't remember the details, but I believe it was a holiday cruise (which are usually at capacity). I'd guess that this one instance may have had extenuating circumstanced - quarentined kids clubs CMs? Maybe one of those weird "the club shouldn't be this busy at this time of day" moments.

I believe that happened during one of the huricane cruises this past year? I do remember that the captain stayed in one of the ports on the western alot later than usual to give the CMs a break so alot of parents wanted to go into town after dinner & took their kids to the club. That normally doesn't happen.

We are trying to get friends to join us on the 11/19/05 Thanksgiving cruise and they were told the cruise is at its "kid max"!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter