Kids Christmas/Holiday Card Exchange

DisneyCP2002

<font color=deeppink>I always am excited when 7 pm
Hi all, since Nutsy started up the Adult's sign up I went ahead and opened up the kids. This is NOT annomyous, children's names should be signed to the cards you send out. Please remember this is a list for KIDS only, Nutsy is running the adult list. Also I'm assuming kids means 18 and under but I am not sure. ALL children are welcome but please read #4 on the list, I cannot tell you just how important this is having run these exchanges before. Here is the info I need for EACH child, if participating seperatly. If doing all the children together, let me know.

1. Your Child(s) name(s)

2. Your mailing address

3. E-mail address (a proper one, that you check regularly)

4. Number of cards you are wanting to send (minimum of 2, maximum of 10 or the whole list..nothing in between)

5. If you are willing to send International or not

6. If you'd like to be an Elf

Hello! I'd like to sign my kids up. When is the list out date and the mail out date? We are going to WDW 11/23-12/5. Will we make it??
Thanks,
Kimba

mickeyfan2 said:
I don't have any kids, but I do have a stuffed animal and a pet. What about them?

Now there's a thought... all our fur babies could send each other a Christmas Card and so could all our stuffed animals:teeth:

Just wondering, DisneyCP2002, if you got my pm. I sent it a few days ago and it still shows not being picked up. :confused3 I just don't want my kid to miss out!! :sunny:

mommytotwo said:
Dania, when will the kids recieve their pals names and also when is the send by date?
I'm wondering this too..........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter