Kids and DDP

alimbrogno

Mouseketeer
I've only used the DDP once about 3 years ago. When we went last time I guess I didn't know there was a special buffet bar for kids at the buffets? Are they able to get food from the regular bar as well? I know my son is going to get real sick of mac and cheese, hot dogs and pizza.

I have one child who would be in hog heaven with that...but the other 3 would get tired of it fairly quickly. My eldest eats more adult type meals as well as my 5 year old.

At the WDW buffet restaurants where we have eaten, both kids and adults can take any buffet items, whether they are considered "adult" or "kid" foods. There isn't a buffet police checking who is eating what. They just have kid-friendly items available.

Ok Whew! My son is 7 but you could call him a foodie I guess! I'm trying to book as many buffet's as possible. I'd love to eat at a nice restaurant but I don't want to stick him with just a couple choices. :guilty: Oh well. In a couple more years he'll be considered an adult and I can just go then. Thanks!

Everyone - adults and children - can enjoy the entire buffet. By children's buffet it just means there are some items that tend to appeal to many children. Often they are grouped together in one area of the buffet and sometimes they are on a lower table so it's easier for kids to reach.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter