Kiddies in the MK age 5-9 =0)

Baloo

<font color="red"><br>Laughter is the bloom<br>of
Erich since a more tender age even than 5 has been a big fan of the Jungle Cruise.But now he understand their corny jokes,thinks they are TOTALLY funny and likes seeing the animals even though they aren't real.Outside the line to JC there is a little pond with toy remote control boats that kids can play with.Big Hit with my 9 year old.

Anyone have anymore favorites of 5 to 9 year olds in the MAGIC KINGDOM?!?

Share with us ...please! :)

Last summer my grandkids (5½ and 7) loved meeting and greeting the characters (and were very patience waiting their turn).

Smooshing pennies was another treat. I started saving quarters and pennies months in advance and before we headed to Disney I put 20 quarters and 10 pennies in snack-size baggies ... each morning I'd throw a couple of baggies in my fanny pack.

Our first afternoon in MK I bought each of them a penny holder. The kids loved searching for the penny press machines, then smashing their pennies. We collected pennies in the parks and in several resorts. This was a great souvenier ... eight months later they still enjoy looking at their pennies and comparing collections!

My granddaughter also got her first haircut at MK ... and declared that she'd never get a haircut anywhere else, LOL!

Neither of them wanted to go in the Haunted Mansion, but it was on my "gotta ride" list ... and turned out to be one of their favorites! Along with Pirates of the Carribbean, Big Thunder Mtn Railroad and all the rides in Fantasyland.

I visited in late April with my dd 6 1/2 and ds 4.

They both loved:
Aladdin's Magic Carpet ride - especially when the camel spit on Mommy. :rolleyes:
Driving at Tomorrowland Speedway
Pirates
IaSW
Peter Pan
Big Thunder RR
Goofy's Barnstormer
pressing pennies
Spectromagic

DD is a ride and character fanatic, so I can't think of anything she *didn't* like, but those were her MK favorites.

My then 8 year old son did Splash Mountain for the 1st time last summer,he only rode once and it was the last day of our vacation. When we went back in Feb.2003 we not only rode it 5 times but HAD TO sit in the front each time!:rolleyes: Do you know that you get VERY WET in the front?? Of course it was me(MOM) that rode with him each time! And you know what? I think the front is the most fun now too!! Joan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter