• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kidani Village jogging

surgefest

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if theres a place or path to jog at Kidani?? The only place i know of is the walkway between the Jambo house and Kidani Village. Does anyone know or better yet have any experience with jogging at Animal kingdom lodge? Thanks for any info, pictures, or any other help.

As far as I know there really is not. We stayed there in February and my original intent was to take a cab to the Boardwalk area for my run but I ended up oversleeping and didn't have the time. Because of this I ended up just kind of running loops along the edge of the parking lot. It was far from the most scenic run but it worked in a pinch. I will say the walkway seemed very narrow and busy with people walking to really use it as a running loop (unless you were running at a very non-peak time).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter