Kidani Studio Room Requests

Morgand

Mouseketeer
Hi all

We are booked for Kidani later this month and want some expert opinions on the best requests to make for a Studio savanna view room. What are your best tips? Are there any studios on the top floor? Is the 5th floor the top floor? Where is the best place to be? We were kind of thinking top floor and close to the lobby for access to buses and the store. What do you guys think? :confused3

Thanks everyone!

We stayd in a studio savanna, on the 5th (top) floor near the lobby.
I really liked being close to the lobby for close access to mug station, pool area, etc.
But I would have preferred to be on a lower floor.

2009Disney237.jpg

We were thinking that maybe we would hear people above us in rooms if we were not on the top floor but maybe it would not be an issue. We like the top floor but but we want a good view too. What does everyone think?

:)We had two studios with SV in November at Kidani. My MIL's room was several rooms down from ours and closet to the lobby. Both were on the second floor and both rooms had stunning...I mean stunning views of the animals...just right there. Ask for a lower floor if possible. Now we were a bit of a walk from the lobby but not too bad. We didn't seem to mind. Becasue the accomodations were so nice we did spend more time relaxing at the resort, not going commando. I think that was one of the perks of our trip. The relaxing colors and vibe, quiet lobby and get views. I might can find our room numbers of you are really interested. I would just request 2nd or 3rd floor.

Oh I forgot to mention we did not hear a peep out of anyone upstairs.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter