Kidani Parking/Room requests

disneychick0412

DIS Veteran
Can someone explain Kidani's parking to me? Am I to understand that it is underground? Is this the majority of the parking or not? It would be great to be able to park close to our room! I've requested a room closer to the buses. Do you find that you generally get your requests at Kidani? I know it is no guarantee, just a request.

Thanks!!! :goodvibes

Can someone explain Kidani's parking to me? Am I to understand that it is underground? Is this the majority of the parking or not? It would be great to be able to park close to our room! I've requested a room closer to the buses. Do you find that you generally get your requests at Kidani? I know it is no guarantee, just a request.

Thanks!!! :goodvibes

The resort villas and other places are on the second floor of the resort. The first floor is the parking garage area. There are also other parking lot areas outside.

There are several elevators from the ground level parking to the rooms. You just figure out which is closest to your room.

There's one row under the building then other rows going along it that are not covered. We usually parked on the uncovered row just a few feet from our Zazu elevator. It was great being so close to the rooms! No waiting on the car from valet, no tipping!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter