Kidani info required please

wcw57

DIS Veteran
first, YAY! we are going just before Labor Day of 2012!!!!:cool1:

second, I know what physical stuff is in the room but is there a list somewhere of details like laundry detergent, dishwasher detergent, counter cleaner/wipes...(you know, toiletries and household needs) which are inmcluded in the stay? I have been searching, but nothing yet.

I plan on using Garden Grocer for whatever I need.......

THANX!!

first, YAY! we are going just before Labor Day of 2012!!!!:cool1:

second, I know what physical stuff is in the room but is there a list somewhere of details like laundry detergent, dishwasher detergent, counter cleaner/wipes...(you know, toiletries and household needs) which are inmcluded in the stay? I have been searching, but nothing yet.

I plan on using Garden Grocer for whatever I need.......

THANX!!

Basically anything needed to clean you is given at check in you supply more if needed before a cleaning day(shampoo, soap, towels) . Things need to keep the villa clean they will replenish if you call as needed(tp, paper towels, dishwashing detergent, trash bags)

Denise in MI

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter