• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kidani Grand Villas

When you look at the Animal Kingdom's point charts, you'll see that there are Standard and Savanna View categories for Grand Villas. From what I remember reading, there are two (?) Grand villas in Kidani that face the smaller, less populated savanna on the North West side of the property. I believe these are considered the standard view grand villas.

If someone can confirm or deny this, please comment......I hate giving out information that isn't accurate.

I also would like to hear from someone who has stayed in the Kidani GV Standard View.

I am looking for Savannah but only Standard is available.

Are the views that bad or different? Will there be any Savannah view in the Standard View Grand villa?

THanks.

When you look at the Animal Kingdom's point charts, you'll see that there are Standard and Savanna View categories for Grand Villas. From what I remember reading, there are two (?) Grand villas in Kidani that face the smaller, less populated savanna on the North West side of the property. I believe these are considered the standard view grand villas.

If someone can confirm or deny this, please comment......I hate giving out information that isn't accurate.
I asked at the front desk about the Standard View GVs at Kidani and was told that they are the two that face the Pembe Savanna. Here is an aerial view of that section of Kidani.The two GVs can be identified by their distinctive peaked roof. Pembe is very narrow at that point and while the animals do pass through that section, the direct view from at least one of those GVs (the one on the right in the photo) is of a 50-foot deep strip of Pembe, a fence and a hillside.

Kidani_Std_GVs.jpg

Here is the view from the hallway viewing window in between those two GVs:

View_btwn_Std_GVs.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter