Kid check in? at the port?

Postal68

Registered
I've seen kid check in referred to in a couple threads. What is this? Is this to have your kids "banded"? And what age children need to be checked in?

I've seen kid check in referred to in a couple threads. What is this? Is this to have your kids "banded"? And what age children need to be checked in?

Any child that is going to take part in the kids program must be checked in. They need emergency info. You can do this on line as part of the on line check in process and then just check in to confirm that they have e very thing they need.

You can do this at the port or once on board. I know iot is a must for the Club and the lab. Not sure how it works for the older kids. The younger one will need to wear the band that has the scanner chip to ID the child any time trhey are in the club. That is part of what you get when you complete the check in process in person.

Do not know if this is the info you were seeking but I hope it helps.

Any child that is going to take part in the kids program must be checked in. They need emergency info. You can do this on line as part of the on line check in process and then just check in to confirm that they have e very thing they need.

You can do this at the port or once on board. I know iot is a must for the Club and the lab. Not sure how it works for the older kids. The younger one will need to wear the band that has the scanner chip to ID the child any time trhey are in the club. That is part of what you get when you complete the check in process in person.

Do not know if this is the info you were seeking but I hope it helps.

That's what I thought. My children will be 11 and 15 at time of sailing I assume they will not have to be registered and banded.

That's what I thought. My children will be 11 and 15 at time of sailing I assume they will not have to be registered and banded.

Starting at 11 the kids do not need to be checked in. This is my daughters first year alone in the club. She was 10 last year when we went but just turned 11 so she is on her own!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter