Kickin' it at the Fort

SamRoc,
Where did you get those roach killers? Man, I gotta get me a pair of those for hunting season!

Made the top rail today :)

70F1B8BD-AC3C-4F29-93B5-C94A6925CAEB_zpstxqxw6bq.jpg

A top rail, no people "kickin' it" on a beautiful Sunday morning at the Fort. Like you Tiggerdad, I was able to sneak out without "The Boss". No longer in denial......I said it. :sad2:
20151108_070442_zpshguhcqbz.jpg

Also......an update for Bama Ed......jeepfreak has left the porch.
20151108_070345_zpsv2gghpqy.jpg

The Porch kinda reminds you of Floyd's Barbershop this morning........6 chairs.......no waiting.:)

image.jpeg I had ressies for 4pm today at hoop Dee doo. I refused to check in until I had spent 5 minutes kickin it. So here is a picture of me with my feet up.

Made it back home.....But still wish we were there.....
thumb_IMG_1588_1024.jpg

120 Days till we see that rail again..... Roll Tide

Very hard to take this shot when there are no rocking chairs!!!! Only the picnic tables were on the porch this past weekend. Hope they have only been removed for maintenance and not for good. Here's the best I could do while standing on one foot.
IMG_20151115_070539058_HDR.jpg
Here is the porch minus the chairs.:sad2:
IMG_20151115_070524958_HDR.jpg

What in the name of a firey homicidal squirrel happened to the chairs?

Unless someone does before, we will be back for a few days after Christmas. I will post an update on the chair situation.

My tail is twitching as I wonder...

Should I call out the 400 loop mafia...

They have to put the Chairs back............ Someone update this when they find out.

108 Days 6 Hours and 9 Minutes Flower and Garden Festival........
Can I get a ROLL TIDE???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

They have to put the Chairs back............ Someone update this when they find out.

108 Days 6 Hours and 9 Minutes Flower and Garden Festival........
Can I get a ROLL TIDE???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!