Keys to The Kingdom

Melika77

Mouseketeer
Has anyone done this tour recently? How is it? Is is worth spending the money for the tour?

Thanks,
Melissa

I did it about two years ago, I think it is the same today. It was great, very enjoyable, informative. Lots of interesting information and insights. Here is a link that will explain it more, plus reviews, along with all the other tours. I am taking my 9th tour in Dec, I love them.

www.wdwig.com/tours.htm

My husband and I took the tour in July and it was wonderful. We had an awesome guide, Nicole with appearances by Brick. I think I cried the first hour or so, hearing all the Disney magic and stories:)

We had a super lunch at Columbia Harbor House, a place neither of us had been to before, but definatley plan on returning to ::yes::

We rode Jungle Cruise and Haunted Mansion and of course the all the backstage magic was excellent!

I can't wait to do it again!!!

Thanks Folks! Even as cast members, my boyfriend and I were thinking of doing the tour. It's something he's wanted to do. I am happy you all enjoyed it. I hope we will too!

Thanks,
Melissa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter