Keys to the Kingdom tour

We dd the Tour in 2015 and loved it. Our guide was really informative, our group was a good mix of ages and nationalities but he made sure everyone was included at all times. The time flew by and it definitely didn't feel like 5 hours, I would definitely recommend it. If you have any specific questions please ask.

We did it a few years ago and loved it. My attention span is about 4 hours so I started to get a little bored with the utilidor part. Our tour included lunch at Columbia Harbor House that we pre-ordered before the tour. We also walked on to a couple rides, no wait.

I did it with my teenage DS and we both loved it. It was really informative and our guide was fabulous.

We dd the Tour in 2015 and loved it. Our guide was really informative, our group was a good mix of ages and nationalities but he made sure everyone was included at all times. The time flew by and it definitely didn't feel like 5 hours, I would definitely recommend it. If you have any specific questions please ask.

Sounds great.
Roughly how many people were in each group?
And also what time was food? We are looking to do the 8am start.

I think there were 19 or 20 of us on the tour. We booked one of the earlier tours and had lunch at 12, it was pre-ordered when we checked in and was served immediately we sat down.

This a great tour, we did it many years ago and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Hi hubby and I did this tour in 2014 and really enjoyed it. So much interesting information and lunch was a great chance to chat to others from around the world who love Disney as much as us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter