Kevin/John or crew, Can you recommend places to eat on the eastcoast Cocoa/Melbourne?

IWISHFORDISNEY

<font color=darkorchid>Cant get enough of the mous
Last time we were there it was so hard to find any good local food we had to drive all the way down to Vero or out to Orlando. Any recommendations. I do remember Corey mentioning a place him and Bob had takeout from near the Space Center. Thanks I am planning a last minute trip and I am having trouble finding any info. We like good food but a casual atmosphere because we have a 3 year old; however this 3 year old eats anything including sushi which is his favorite.

There is a place in Titusville that is called Dixie Crossroads.... I believe that is the place Bob took Corey to? It is good! They are famous for their rock shrimp and corn fritters!

http://www.dixiecrossroads.com/Index.asp

I have been going there since before I could remember! We would take a day trip just to eat there! LOL!

OK my mouth is watering. Keep the tips coming. We are definately eating there. What do you recommend or Corey what do you recommend. We love seafood. Then again we live on the Eastern Shore so that would explain it. LOL.

I ALWAYS get the coconut shrimp! And of course they are famous for the rock shrimp! Good LUCK! :thumbsup2

Dixie Crossroads is a must! Their Rock Shrimp is very good! But the experience of the place is unforgettable! I love watching the fish while you wait for your table!

Definitely check it out!

Dixie Crossroads is a must; also Corky Bells is pretty good (on US1, on the way to Titusville and the Crossroads). DH and I have also gone to Coconuts on the Beach in Cocoa...

Florida's Seafood, on the Banana River side of Cocoa Beach. It's just south of 520 as soon as you finish the causeway. Very casual, huge platters, well-priced, and great aquariums to keep your kids entertained. Great key lime pie.

Corky Bells burned down years ago. Did they rebuild it? I haven't driven up that stretch of US1 in years.

Corky Bells is back!! They did rebuild and the place is much bigger. We were just there in January and the food was as good as I remember.

We just ate at Dixie Crossroads this evening. It was fantastic. I had the dixie spectacular comination plate. It had a whole lobster, snow crab, rock shrimp, scallops, crab bites and some of those fritter things. It was fantastic!!! My son ate most of my lobster but those rock shrimp were out of this world. My husband wants to go back again this week. LOL. Thanks for the tips so far. I think we are gonna do Texas De Brazil tomorrow. I am so glad you all know where to eat. LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter