Kevin is home from surgery

thanks for the update, i was wondering about him all day. Glad all went well and i hope you have a quick recovery Kevin. You have lots of us cheering you on. :cheer2:

Big Big hugs for you both! We love both of you guys. Speedy recovery, Kevin!

I'm just sitting here putting pencil to paper trying to figure out the odds of having a detached retina in both eyes at separate times!!!

Heal quick and be well Kevin!!!

John - thank you for taking time to post an update! :grouphug: to you both. Kevin best wishes for a speedy recovery. Sending lots of good vibes and pixie dust your way.

Goodness I haven't been on the boards since yesterday early afternoon and hadn't seen Kevin's post so I was so surprised to see this one from you John.
I know how miserable he was during recovery the last time, I hope he is doing okay. Please let him know he is in our thoughts and prayers.

Please give Kevin our love...I hope this recovery period goes quickly for him!

Thanks for the update John! I hope the recovery is quick. I will be thinking and praying for both of you. :grouphug:

Thank you for the update, John. I'm thinking of you both. I hope the recovery goes quickly and smoothly. :grouphug:

John: thanks for the update. Please give us another update asap. We are all thinking of Kevin. We are also thinking about you too who has so much to do. Pixie dust to both of you.

John

Thanks for the update John, and I hope Kevin does well with the recovery. I hope his eyesight does indeed come back. For this recovery, does Kevin have to do the face down thing again?

Glad to hear that the procedure went well, and we continue to keep Kevin in our thoughts and prayers.

Frank and Cathy

I will defintely say prayers each day for Kevin, you, and the recovery.

Take care and know that we are all thinking about you. :hug:

Kevin, I wish you all the best in your recovery. I am afraid I might have detatched retinas in my future, I will have to talk to you about this.
John, Take good care of Kevin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter