Kenny cart question

This was posted 1/23...
I picked up my cart yesterday from Kenny with no problems. As in the post above I met him outside the overflow lot and we rode in together in his truck to my site.

We have a cart reserved for March and I haven't heard that he has any issues at this time.

We got 2 carts from him at the end of December and we had no problem. He will explain how the process works and will meet you and either unload in the overflow or right at your site. Have you heard something to make you ask or are you just checking to see? The best way to get the most recent answer would be to call Kenny, I am sure he can tell you if he can or can not.

By the way, Kenny rocks and has great customer service, look forward to renting from him again!

I'm here now and the entrance to the overflow lot is now gated. So you meet Kenny on the road by the over flow lot jump in the truck and use your key card to drive in through the main gate back to your site.

I'm here now and the entrance to the overflow lot is now gated. So you meet Kenny on the road by the over flow lot jump in the truck and use your key card to drive in through the main gate back to your site.

Thats what we did a couple of weeks ago. In fact once I met him, we just drove through the overflow gate which my key card opened. :)

Kenny was great to deal with and we will use him again.

Steve

Kenny's number: 407-276-0809

We used him last May and he was just great! We ended up needing another cart when more family came later in the week and he got us one with 2 hours of calling him!

I sure hope we get to still use him for our next trip!

Can someone give me Kenny's contact information. Also, do you know what he charges a day?

We have used Kenny before and highly recommend him. We are getting a card early Feb for 8 days for 248. Great price compared to Disney's 65 a day. Kenny is friendly and very good customer service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter