Kellybell Names CLOSED post on Kellybell Disigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you I can wait. No rush at all. We just got back. I don't leave again until Aug. 2009. I have just learned that the early bird catches the worm.:goodvibes
The only ones I have disigned are the Mickey and Friends, Princess, Tinkerbellw/Fairies,and Airel, but if you are willing to wait a little while I can accomodate your other disign requests, but you will have to give me some time to build them! Let me know what you decide!:goodvibes

You're welcome, please no need to grovel!:lmao:

Here are your requests.:cutie:
gangstarslindsey.jpg

gangstarssara.jpg

gangstarsmaryfran.jpg

gangstarscaroline.jpg

gangstarsjohnny.jpg

gangstarsgrandma.jpg

gangstarsgrandpa.jpg

:banana: :banana: Thank you so much. These are the coolest names. I think they are my new favorite.

:flower3:

Kelly,
You really are talented, I loved the Cars and Toy Story names, I know that Colby and Joshua will be so excited. I will post the pictures with those shirts for sure.

Cindy

Hi Kellybell,

I looked in your photobucket account for a "Michael" in the Mickey and Friends background, but there isn't one. Would you mind making one for me please?:flower3:

Thank you! I love it!

You're welcome and your daughter is way too cute!:cutie:

Thank you I can wait. No rush at all. We just got back. I don't leave again until Aug. 2009. I have just learned that the early bird catches the worm.:goodvibes

Okay I'll get started, I am working on holiday themes right now but those will be on my to do list!:cutie:

:banana: :banana: Thank you so much. These are the coolest names. I think they are my new favorite.

:flower3:

Wow thank you, and I'm glad you like them!:goodvibes

Kelly,
You really are talented, I loved the Cars and Toy Story names, I know that Colby and Joshua will be so excited. I will post the pictures with those shirts for sure.

Cindy

Goodie! Thank you for the compliment I am happy to do it!:cutie:
Yes, that is the one! Thanks
Hurray!:yay: I got it right!
Hi Kellybell,

I looked in your photobucket account for a "Michael" in the Mickey and Friends background, but there isn't one. Would you mind making one for me please?:flower3:

Thanks for checking first, I appreciate that.:hug: And no I don't mind at all!:cutie:
gangstarsmichael.jpg

I checked in your photobucket, but didn't see a princesses name for Melissa and the one with Mickey and friends for Bryan. If you have time, could you make these for us, please?

thank you

By request! I took the idea and expanded to include Holidays!

Halloween!
halloweennameisabella.jpg

halloweenname2isabella.jpg

Thanksgiving!
thanksgivingnameisabella.jpg

Christmas!
christmasname2isabella.jpg

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

aye its me again

can i trouble you this time kelly to have in the cars style

papa, jj, mykel and stowell

and in christmas style

anna
adam
reece
jason
emma
sophie
mykel
mum
dad

as i thought about making christmas sacks for everyone and personalising with your name design

only do this if you have the time sweety, will totally understand if your swamped

big :grouphug: from us all here in bonnie scotland

Wow, love the new name designs for Halloween! We are going in mid October and would love to have a request please.

A halloween name in purple background for Matthew and Andrew
A Toy story name for Matthew and Andrew

I would very much appreciate it. Will patiently wait since I know you are busy! Thank you!

I love your christmas names!!!

Could I possibly get:
Mommy
Daddy
Grandma
Grandad
Alec
Blake
Maxon
Maddox
Mace

I know this is a big order to fill and I'm in no rush...
Thanks and You are amazing:thumbsup2 .

Hi Kelly, Can you do for me the following names please:
Matthew/ Mickey
Jadarious/ Mickey clubhouse if you can or Mickey
Tyron/ Goofy
Mommy/ Tinkerbell
Mommy/ Jasmine

Thanks so much

Well I worked on Tinkerbell 1st(huge surpise huh?):rotfl:
Let me know what you think and I will continue with the others!:cutie:
tinkerbell2mommy.jpg

Thanks for checking first I appreciate that!:hug:
princesscrownmelissa.jpg

gangstarsbryan.jpg
[/QUOTE]

thank you:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

you're so quick:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
again, love the names:love:

Oh Kelly! They are so cute! My boys will love these! :thumbsup2 Thx so much! & Hey! You have to slow down girl! OMG! You have, in one day, done more to amaze me- I am going to bite my tongue and not request but the new ones are soooo adorable! I love the Cars Mickey Head Disign you did! I also think your Holiday names are fabulous! Too Cool! & I really really love that new Tink Disign! WOW! :lovestruc I am trying to hold back now- I know literally I have more than enough Disigns to keep me busy making shirts for a couple Sundays here! :laundy: LOL Again, Fabulous work! You are so talented! :worship:

Thanks for the "Michael" with the Disney friends background!:thumbsup2

Uh oh, now I'm in love with the Christmas themed background, and we're going in December, so it would work perfectly. When you get a chance, could you do:

Mom
Dad
Nana
Michael
Ryan
Luke

I know, I'm a big pain in your rear by now, but I just love your designs.:yay:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

aye its me again

can i trouble you this time kelly to have in the cars style

papa, jj, mykel and stowell

and in christmas style

anna
adam
reece
jason
emma
sophie
mykel
mum
dad

as i thought about making christmas sacks for everyone and personalising with your name design

only do this if you have the time sweety, will totally understand if your swamped

big :grouphug: from us all here in bonnie scotland

Wow long time no hear from!:lmao: :rotfl:

carsnamejj.jpg

carsnamemykel.jpg

carsnamepapa.jpg

carsnamestowell.jpg

christmasname2adam.jpg

christmasname2anna.jpg

christmasname2dad.jpg

christmasname2emma.jpg

christmasname2jason.jpg

christmasname2mum.jpg

christmasname2mykel.jpg

christmasname2reece.jpg

christmasname2sophie.jpg

Thanks for checking first I appreciate that!:hug:
princesscrownmelissa.jpg

gangstarsbryan.jpg
You're welcome!:cutie:

thank you:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

you're so quick:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
again, love the names:love:[/QUOTE]

Thanx it actually takes longer to upload pictures than it does to create them!:surfweb:
Oh Kelly! They are so cute! My boys will love these! :thumbsup2 Thx so much! & Hey! You have to slow down girl! OMG! You have, in one day, done more to amaze me- I am going to bite my tongue and not request but the new ones are soooo adorable! I love the Cars Mickey Head Disign you did! I also think your Holiday names are fabulous! Too Cool! & I really really love that new Tink Disign! WOW! :lovestruc I am trying to hold back now- I know literally I have more than enough Disigns to keep me busy making shirts for a couple Sundays here! :laundy: LOL Again, Fabulous work! You are so talented! :worship:

Thank you I am having soo much fun doing them! Feel free request away, just be patient with me cuz I try to fill requests as they are posted!:thumbsup2

P.S. I would love to see pics of the finished shirts!(hint hint):cutie:
Thanks for the "Michael" with the Disney friends background!:thumbsup2

Uh oh, now I'm in love with the Christmas themed background, and we're going in December, so it would work perfectly. When you get a chance, could you do:

Mom
Dad
Nana
Michael
Ryan
Luke

I know, I'm a big pain in your rear by now, but I just love your designs.:yay:

Not at all, I am happy to have repeat customers, just be patient with me I am trying to fill them as they are requested but I promise to get them done in plenty of time to print and iron on!:cutie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter