Kelly - your book is great!

Meagansmom

DIS Veteran
I got it in the mail and have read it over and over! I have been to Universal Studios so many times and boy did I learn somethings. This will be our first trip to IOA, so it was wonderful to learn about the park. It was open on our last visit but you can only squeeze so many parks into 10 days. I have to tell you I love your sense of humor in the book. It is very informed, probably the best travel book I have read in awhile and I read them all. Enjoyed very much!!!

I also have to put in a plug for this website and the moderators . I have learned alot from here.

I love his description of E.T. A small world on acid. A man with a sense of humor...loving that.

Thanks for the kind words! It always does a writer's heart good to know that people actually pay attention.

Yes, Kelly's book is awesome, isnt it..
I persuaded my library to buy a few copies of it, for not only myself to read but others....

It will be invaluable in August

Due to the great reviews, i just ordered the Universal book, too. I cant wait to get it!!!

Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter