Kelloggs Site has updated

great!!
now i can finally get my pirate room
:)

LOL, I went there shortly after midnight last night hoping it would be open since it was, after all, July.

still not up and I emailed them the first of the week and have had no response to my email.

Mal

Maleficent2 said:
still not up and I emailed them the first of the week and have had no response to my email.

Mal
There was a post on VMK fan site about someone who did get an email response from Kellogg's. They were having technical difficulties, and expected a 1-2 week delay (but we all know what that means).

So, patience...

(Rampant speculation: do you think they might be trying to retroactively implement distribution of unique codes, seeing what's happened to the cereal box codes?)

JeanJoe said:
(Rampant speculation: do you think they might be trying to retroactively implement distribution of unique codes, seeing what's happened to the cereal box codes?)

For them to do that, they would have to get in touch with Disney and get a "range" of available codes. For example, if disney is using 1111-1111-1111-1111 through 9999-9999-9999-zzzz for unique codes, Kellogg's would have to get an assignable block, like from aaaa-aaaa-aaaa-aaaa to cccc-cccc-cccc-zzzzz. But that's only if they're doing unique codes of course :)

JoNo said:
For them to do that, they would have to get in touch with Disney and get a "range" of available codes. For example, if disney is using 1111-1111-1111-1111 through 9999-9999-9999-zzzz for unique codes, Kellogg's would have to get an assignable block, like from aaaa-aaaa-aaaa-aaaa to cccc-cccc-cccc-zzzzz. But that's only if they're doing unique codes of course :)

Well, since there are 36^16 or roughly 7,958,661,109,950,000,000,000,000 (sorry for the imprecise number, my calculator doesn't go to 25 significant digits) different codes available, I'm sure if they wanted to, they could spare some. Even without using a distributed range, say via a hash function, they would be pretty unlikely to map the same prize to the same code.

(No, I do not have too much time on my hands. I just choose to waste what little time I do have.)

mine was 7,958,611,109,946,400,884,391,936 or 286,511,799,958,070,431,838,109,696
so basically alot of numbers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter