Keep checking car rental prices!

Bbbethei

Mouseketeer
I know it's been said here before, but if you're looking to save money, keep checking the car rental prices. I've probably rebooked mine four times now but I've saved over $20 from the original price I booked the car at. I checked this morning and the price had gone down by $10. We've booked with Alamo and are now paying $109.45 for a full sized car for seven days. Not too shabby!

I so agree with you! I just checked my rates and they went down $15! Sound crazy, but i :cool1: t made my day! The littlest things really can add up!

luvdisney14 said:
Is alamo at the airport :earsgirl:
I do believe so. The reservations says:

• Alamo is conveniently located on-airport.
  • Just look for our rental counter on level one of Terminals A and B.
  • Our cars are within walking distance.
  • Quicksilver service is available at this location.

I love budget. I joined the Fast Break program and I bypass all the lines and go directly to the garage to the Fast Break counter. 5 minutes later i have my car. Just got a full size for 7 days for 134 with tax.

My rental dropped $6. I'm now at $103 (full size) for 7 days w/ National. I used the Priceless code & Entertainment coupon. :cool1:

Has anyone booked through a travel agency and then called them to see if they could get their car rental cheaper? I know i could get it cheaper if I did this myself but am new to this. It will be the kids first time flying. Leaving Northern New York for warmer weather in 9 days. :cheer2: Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter