Katiebug

Mouseketeer
Vacation participants
Jennifer (Mom 28)
Dennis (Dad 28)
Katie (3 years old)
Julie (15 months old)

Our Hotel:

So the suspense is finally over. We have arrived at the Ramada Fountainpark Eastgate in Kissimmee on Hwy 192! We booked on Priceline for $20 per night. We crossed our fingers the whole way that it would be nice - and it was!

The hotel has a pretty waterfall out front and a nicely decorated lobby with a giftshop. There is also a brand new restaurant (Coney Island) and a separate Bar/Lounge with a pool table and grill. There was a game room and playground. The pool was nice and had a hot tub and kiddie pool. There is also a tennis court.

The rooms were nice and big and clean. The bathroom had two sinks. There was a safe in the room at no charge. I believe you could get a refridgerator and microwave for an add'l $10 per night. Also, all rooms had a balcony. We were on the fourth floor. Our room had a beautiful view of the pool.

We decided to take it easy that evening and get cleaned up from our day at the beach & just explore the hotel and have dinner there at the restaurant. They have an all you can eat Seafood buffet including Lobster (Mmmmm) for $19.95 per person and kids eat free. The restaurant is cool. They have a 50's and 60's theme going on and were playing classic old tunes which we all enjoyed. However, when we started singing along Katie kept telling us to stop, but Julie laughed. (How early we embarrass them - Hee Hee)

The buffet was really good! They had whole lobster (yes you have to crack it yourself), as well as crab legs and roast beef and fried chicken. There was also schrimp, scallops, mussels, oysters and much more. For the kids there was pizza and macaroni and cheese. There was alot of food. For desert there were cookies and cakes and ice cream cones and sundaes. We all stuffed ourselves. I had two lobsters myself. Katie enjoyed hitting them with fork and them saying "Ow! Bad Lobster! Ow!"

In the morning the restaurant also had a Breakfast Buffet for $5.95 per person and kids eat free. We ordered room service a couple of times too which was also very good.

Overall we were very pleased with the hotel and kept giving ourselves high fives all night about what a good deal we got thru Priceline.

After dinner we went to the gameroom and checked out the bar and the pool and playground. After we went swimming we went to bed happy and content and ready for our day at Sea World.

The general service and staff at the hotel was excellent. The maid service was also very good. Several days we came back from the parks and found Katie and Julie's toys holding balloons or watching tv on the bed (almost like Disney - but just alot cheaper!) No towel animal though :(

That will have to be in my next installment. If anyone has any other questions about the hotel that I didn't answer please feel free to ask.

More to come!

Wow - what a great deal you got on your room - now you are all ready to start the adventure - thanks for posting!

Wow, what a great deal you got from priceline! Great!

:D Glad to hear the hotel was nice -- I'll have to keep that one in mind ;) . Can't wait to read more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter