Karmel shuttle and disneyland hotels

FLmomof2

Keep Moving Forward
Does anyone know why Karmel doesn't drop off/pick up at Grand Californian, Disneyland hotel, or PP?

I didn't see any of those hotel listed as one to choose. Just curious as we wanted to use them for our trip.

Do you know why only one company picks up from WDW, or who it is?

The same is true at DLR. Since they are private property they only let certain companies service thier guests.

Why don't you try Super Shuttle? They are well known and have few complaints against them.

Do you know why only one company picks up from WDW, or who it is?

The same is true at DLR. Since they are private property they only let certain companies service thier guests.

Why don't you try Super Shuttle? They are well known and have few complaints against them.

I had no idea only 1 company picks up from WDW since we always drive there. I will look into Super Shuttle. Thanks

Karmel services the Disneyland hotels. You're not looking in the right spot on their website. Look under "Anaheim convention and resort hotels", not just Hotels. They are right there in the D section for Disney.

I was picked up by Karmel at PPH just last month, and they were great.

FWIW, there are plenty of shuttles at WDW that will take you to your resort; just one OFFICIAL one that's included in your cost...

FWIW, there are plenty of shuttles at WDW that will take you to your resort; just one OFFICIAL one that's included in your cost...

Like I said there is only one company allowed to pick you up at WDW. It's Mears, they also operate DME.

At DLR, Disney controls who can pick you up there as well. DLR though doesn't have an exclusive company doing it.

I think you're using a very specific definition of "shuttle", for WDW. I would include limos, towncars, etc.

And you might be correct, in theory, that the Disneyland resorts can ban a shuttle from using them (I don't know of any, do you?), but you are not correct about Karmel.

ETA, no, I saw a few different shuttle vans, not just Mears (and not just blank on the sides, which could be Mears using generic vans), driving into and out of the resorts at WDW. I would think the "ban" is at MCO, not WDW.

Karmel services the Disneyland hotels. You're not looking in the right spot on their website. Look under "Anaheim convention and resort hotels", not just Hotels. They are right there in the D section for Disney.

I was picked up by Karmel at PPH just last month, and they were great.

THANK YOU! I see them now!

ETA, no, I saw a few different shuttle vans, not just Mears (and not just blank on the sides, which could be Mears using generic vans), driving into and out of the resorts at WDW. I would think the "ban" is at MCO, not WDW.

I am 100% correct. You should reread what I posted to start with since you are wrongly assuming what I said. Then look up some information yourself if you need to verify the facts I wrote.

Glad to be of assistance. :)

I'm just glad I had used them last month, and knew that they do go to and from the resorts. Helped me know that I had to look harder.* They have them in a really stupid place on the site, don't they? Why not just have ALL hotels? Or put "resorts" first, before "convention"? But, I mean...even the Anabella (not really a "resort", though it's awfully pretty) is in that list, not the normal hotel list.

*I'd even gotten my phone out, ready to call them for you, because it was boggling my mind so much.

Glad to be of assistance. :)

I'm just glad I had used them last month, and knew that they do go to and from the resorts. Helped me know that I had to look harder.* They have them in a really stupid place on the site, don't they? Why not just have ALL hotels? Or put "resorts" first, before "convention"? But, I mean...even the Anabella (not really a "resort", though it's awfully pretty) is in that list, not the normal hotel list.

*I'd even gotten my phone out, ready to call them for you, because it was boggling my mind so much.

I honestly didn't think to click on the convention...last time I was at Disneyland I was 5 so this is really our "first" trip there and just want to make the most of it! Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter