Karla Fountain Photography

lindajoan

Earning My Ears
I'm considering having Karla Fountain as our photographer and would appreciate any available information. I made initial contact already and she's a bit pricier than Disney and some of the other vendors so I don't want to jump the gun. Her photos are beautiful though!!

Would you mind sharing your opinion or what you've heard? What package did you select and did you feel it was sufficient? Are you able to print good photos from the DVD? Do you wish you'd gotten a different package?

IrishCinderella, I hope you respond; I love love love your signature photos and would appreciate hearing about your experience.

Thanks so much for all your help! We just sent off our contract and I'm ready to start planning! :cool1:

Hi! :)

Thanks for the compliments about our photos!

Okay, now, questions. Let's see - I loved working with Karla! Yes, she is pricier than some photographers, but I view these things differently from most. I don't think that any of the photographers produce the same product, so I didn't compare prices without comparing a ton of other factors. My primary concern was how much I liked their photos and their style of photography. My DH and I wanted a very photojournalistic style, and while most photogs do candid photos, not all are what I would consider "photojournalistic".

Karla was always sweet and responsive to both my DH and I in all our communications. In fact, we are holding her up a bit in getting her our album choices because we have so many great photos that we love. Between her and her assistant we have well over 1000 quality photos, and the files she gave us are very high quality. I just had one put on a 20"x30" canvas, and it looks great! I hate cameras and have spent a lifetime running away from them, but she always made me feel comfortable.

At the time we signed with her, we selected her top package, because we wanted her to design our album and wanted to pay for that ahead of time at the current prices. I know that she has since changes her packages (both the price and what they include), so your best bet is to get that information directly from her.

I belong to another message (private) board where I have yet to finish my recaps, and there are 'cross-over' members to both, so I don't want to post my *all* my favorite pics in here, but if you PM me, I can share more! In addition, I have more information about Karla I can send you.

But, to give you an idea, here are a few engagement photos:
RP-E-025.jpg

RP-E-038.jpg

RP-E-053.jpg

RP-E-073.jpg

Wedding:
karla-0043.jpg

karla-0069.jpg

karla-0078.jpg

karla-0093.jpg

karla-0107.jpg

karla-0116.jpg

karla-0121.jpg

karla-0139.jpg

karla-0146.jpg

karla-0147.jpg

karla-0168.jpg

karla-0198.jpg

karla-0200.jpg

karla-0204.jpg

karla-0279.jpg

karla-0280.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~

If you need more photog choices, I also have some other names I can give you. We considered a few photographers before we decided, but all had a similar style. HTH!

All my communications with Karla have been great and I am excited to meet her for my wedding in May! Thanks for sharing your pictures - I only hope mine turn out half as nice! :)

Rebecca, your pictures really are stunning! Thanks very much for the information. It is immensely helpful! I sent you a pm with more questions. :)

Ember, have you seen all the photos on the website? They're spectacular.

Ember~Thanks so much for saying that! Your photos will be lovely, I am sure of it.

lindajoan~Yes, Karla did a great job with our wedding. You've got a PM with some answers!

Wow Rebecca your photos are great. You are really beautiful! I love the photo on the bench!

LOVE your photos, Irish Cinderella! Does Karla shoot in real black & white or just use Photoshop on color pictures? This is a big deal to me...

Also, who are the other photographers you considered?

THANkS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter