Kapalua Bay Rooms

GrammieMame

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
A request for insight into Kapalua Bay rooms, for those of you who have stayed there. I'm trying to decide between the ocean view, the partial ocean view, and the garden view. I have the points for the max, but don't want to waste them if it's not worth it. My feeling is that if you're going to get a "partial ocean view", might as well go for the garden view, since the partial part usually means that only a contortionist can see the ocean. On the other hand, I don't want to be looking at a parking lot either. Does anyone know if the room has balconies? If so, I'm more likely to go for broke. Also, do you think the getting the higher rent room enhances your chances of having a free breakfast thrown in? If so, it might be worth it. Any advice or opinions would be appreciated.

We stayed in an Ocean View room at Kapalua Bay last November while on our honeymoon. In my opinion it's definitely worth the extra points. We were on the fourth floor but the sliding doors on the ocean side of our room were at ground level. (The hotel is built into the side of a hill. It's pretty neat) so we had a patio outside our doors. All other ocean view rooms above us had balconies.

I actually have some nice digital photos of the view from our room that I would be happy to post here for you if someone could help me figure out how to do it.........

Thanks for the response. I'd love to see your pictures, but don't have a clue as to how to post them. Maybe someone else can help.

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest