• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

k

According to the CS in-room dining menu from allears.net:

Full Bar

Please allow 2 hours for full bar set up without bartender, or 5 hours for a full bar set up with bartender.

To host a hospitality suite, in room dining will provide bar set ups. Beverage hosts are available upon request at $100.00 for three (3) hours and an additional $35.00 per hour thereafter. Premium brand full bar set ups are $815.00 plus 18% service charge and 6% sales tax. Set ups include mixers, bloody Mary mix and vermouth (sweet and dry) lemon mix, ice glasses, stirrers, bar fruits, utensils and napkins

According to the CS in-room dining menu from allears.net:

Full Bar

Please allow 2 hours for full bar set up without bartender, or 5 hours for a full bar set up with bartender.

To host a hospitality suite, in room dining will provide bar set ups. Beverage hosts are available upon request at $100.00 for three (3) hours and an additional $35.00 per hour thereafter. Premium brand full bar set ups are $815.00 plus 18% service charge and 6% sales tax. Set ups include mixers, bloody Mary mix and vermouth (sweet and dry) lemon mix, ice glasses, stirrers, bar fruits, utensils and napkins

that's not it

Posted this in another thread wanted to see if anyone here has done it before. Found out CSR offer's a "full bar" room service option. between 10-15 bottles of liquor, case of beer, ice and mixing accessories. I cannot remember how much they said it was but, think it was between 458-600 bucks. I'm going to go for it I think. Anyone done this before? Should I do it.

:woohoo:
My guess is you will 10-15 minis (or maybe pints) and a case of beer, not a good investment if you ask me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter