• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Justice Sale Question

lovintennessee

Mouseketeer
My daughter has just discovered Justice. I always have a 40% off coupon but she is looking at sleeping bags. Has anyone bought one? Do they ever go lower than the 40% off?

My daughter has just discovered Justice. I always have a 40% off coupon but she is looking at sleeping bags. Has anyone bought one? Do they ever go lower than the 40% off?

Never below 40%, and at our Justice I never see them last until clearance time.

Thanks for the quick answers. I have never seen one on clearance so I have a feeling I better go ahead and get the one she wants for Christmas.

When it comes to Justice I tend to buy what my DD really wants right away, because they tend to sell out way before they get marked down. I figure 40% off is better than not getting it.

I had to do that with shoes she wanted from there (gray tennies with cute sequins on the side). By the time back to school gets here they will be sold out, so we got them now.

We need to go back in there and get the gray cardigan she wants really bad. I didn't know they had sleeping bags. I guess I don't pay attention to that corner.

I have never seen better than 40% unless I have the Justice "bucks" that give me $25 off $40 or $50.

I will never, ever buy anything from there without a 40% coupon. Their clothing is sorely overpriced and the 40% off price is really what it SHOULD be priced at in the first place - that's just my opinion! Cute clothes, but not worth the regular prices......and my daughter LOVES their clothes, so I'm not knocking the brand itself.

Also, if you have a smartphone you can just show them the coupon vs. having to print it.

I have never seen better than 40% unless I have the Justice "bucks" that give me $25 off $40 or $50.

I will never, ever buy anything from there without a 40% coupon. Their clothing is sorely overpriced and the 40% off price is really what it SHOULD be priced at in the first place - that's just my opinion! Cute clothes, but not worth the regular prices......and my daughter LOVES their clothes, so I'm not knocking the brand itself.

Also, if you have a smartphone you can just show them the coupon vs. having to print it.

Totally agree! Cute clothes, but quality sucks and I don't even put the clothes in a dryer. I actually wait to shop the clearance using an extra 40% off.

I agree with all the above posts, but I did want to tell you that my daughter got a sleeping bag from Justice for Christmas and it's a nice one. She's taken it to many slumber parties and a couple campouts and it's holding up pretty well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter