Just watched the Pikachu Movie

Drasticq

Mouseketeer
HUGE fan!

Saw the original cartoon one a while back but this was miles better. The original was for ages 4-6 but this one had a far drier sense of humor that's made it more accessible to adult viewing :)

And of course, the Pokémon were enough to warm any heart!

Aren’t you the poster formerly known as Domo? Did you lose your username during the last site update? I know that happened to at least one poster.

Sorry, no. Long time lurker though, so I do remember Domo. Maybe someone here has an idea where he or she went?

Detective Pikachu made me mad. I WANTED to hate it. But dang it i liked it! I took the kids and had a fantastic time. We bought it as soon as it hit dvd.

Sorry, no. Long time lurker though, so I do remember Domo. Maybe someone here has an idea where he or she went?
I apologize for the misunderstanding. Your posts’ subjects, style, and frequency are VERY similar to Domo’s. Yeah, I’m not sure what happened to him. He seemed like a nice fellow. Maybe he’ll return some day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter