Just watched the first episode of The Mandalorian!

I agree, it was very good. Very much in line with the original trilogy. I wasn't watching with any expectation, and was pleasantly surprised.

It was pretty good. The first few minutes reminded me of the old Clint Eastwood westerns like Hang 'em High. Heck, the main character even sounds like Clint's Eastwood's character in those films.

And to go with the ending, what is Yoda's last name?
Answer: Lay-he hoo!

I watched it and it was indeed very good and steeped in Star Wars lore. I love the "I have spoken" guy! It was very fun and I am intrigued.

I liked it, but one episode per week? I prefer to binge.

it’s smart how Apple and Disney are doing it.
for Apple for me I would of binged watch see during the free week. Than got rid of it. The way they are doing it one a week will keep me around to at least the end of see. By that time they might have me hooked on another show.
Disney plus I’m in for life

I was not expecting to dive into Mandalorian culture, honestly. Although with Dave Filoni involved, I probably shouldn't have been.

It was good. The interaction and fight with IG88 was fantastic! There was a little cheese though. At the beginning, if you're gonna speak a foreign language in a catina, just do it. Don't speak it as though you're trying to teach 3rd graders.

I liked it, but one episode per week? I prefer to binge.

Me too. I’ll wait for it to be finished before subscribing.

I do the same with CBS All Access. I still haven’t seen the second season of Discovery. I’m waiting for Picard first to finished. Then I’ll binge both.

It was very good, very surprised over ending scene, both what happened with IG and the bounty. Loved the look at the culture and flashback

Me too. I’ll wait for it to be finished before subscribing.

I do the same with CBS All Access. I still haven’t seen the second season of Discovery. I’m waiting for Picard first to finished. Then I’ll binge both.

Just finished S2 of Discovery. Loved some parts of it and not others but definitely worth watching for ST fans, I binged it over a few weekends. I’ll give CBS the one month fee but will cancel after that. There’s really nothing else they have that I’m interested in that I can’t find elsewhere.

Just finished S2 of Discovery. Loved some parts of it and not others but definitely worth watching for ST fans, I binged it over a few weekends. I’ll give CBS the one month fee but will cancel after that. There’s really nothing else they have that I’m interested in that I can’t find elsewhere.

Yep. I’m sure if I were to get Disney+ that I would binge most of the content I want to see within a month. I’m not really looking for the old stuff. I just want to watch the original programming.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter