Just wanted to say hello and thanks....

antkim

<font color=teal>"Easy to love"<br><font color=dee
I haven't been around much lately but I wanted you all to know I am thinking of you.Hopefully I'll be feeling better very soon.I'm not as sick this pregnancy as the last one but I'm just not myself right now.Food in general just makes me ill!!!I eat because I have to!!!!
Anyways, I just wanted you all to know that I appreciate your well wishes and helpful advice.My DH has even commented on the fact that I have made so many nice friends here!I think I have also!
For anyone needing prayers,hugs or smiles just know mine are with you.I am usually here reading just not responding as much as usual.
Just wanted to say hi!
Kim

Hope you feel better soon, and just remember.... It will all be worth it in the end!:)

Hey Kim.:wave: I hope your morning sickness (or all day sickness-as the case may be) passes soon.

Hi! Hope everything is going well and your ms is gone soon!

Thanks guys!
I have to admit that so far this hasn't been too bad-as far as MS.I feel nauseous a lot but other than a few times I haven't really got sick.I'm mostly tired.I know this will pass and then I can really enjoy this time.I hope I don't sound like I'm complaining because I'm very excited and I know I have been given another gift.It's just overwhelming sometimes!!!
Next week I have my 1st ultrasound so that's something to look forward to!
Thanks again everyone!
Kim

Feel better Kim. Baked potatoes worked like magic for me. I think I lived on them for about 3 months. That and root beer. For some reason they were the only things that didn't make me feel sick. My dessert of choice was a nice chocolate soda. Must have been the soda water in it. Hang in there. It will get better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter