Just Want To Share

TheCrew

Mouseketeer
Being a No Doubt fan (since i was 10) I'm gonna have to share this..
The cover of their Tragic Kingdom album theres a hidden mickey
The song Tragic Kingdom is about Disney

"The king has been overthrown By jesterly fools" People that don't know what they are doing. And the power (and the power) Of the people (of the people) Shall come to believe they do rule" <--the might be talkin about Walt's death and Eisner being in power

"Hypnotized by fireflies that glow in the dark Midgets that disguise themselves As tiny little dwarfs The parade that's electrical It serves no real purpose Just takes up a lot of juice Just to impress us" <--Main Street Electrical Parade

"They pay homage to a king Whose dreams are buried In their minds His tears are frozen stiff Icicles drip from his eyes"<--icicles because supposedly Walt was cryogentically frozen.

I recomend listening to the song (it used to frighten me as a child cuz i didnt understand it but when i found out what the song was about i thought it was a good/powerful song, its sad too)

:sad2: i told one of my friends waht the song is about and about the hidden Mickey on the cover and she thinks im wierd now :sad2:

Been staring at the cover and for the life of me, I don't see the hidden Mickey. Any hints?

Is it the oranges in the bottom corner? It looks like all the oranges full of holes symbolize the orange grove that was removed to build Disneyland, even the disc itself looks like an orange with a hole in it.

karylrocks said:
Is it the oranges in the bottom corner? It looks like all the oranges full of holes symbolize the orange grove that was removed to build Disneyland, even the disc itself looks like an orange with a hole in it.

yeah :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter