• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just Want To Confirm About Disney Rewards Visa

clkelley

<font color=purple>I squealed really loud!!<br><fo
I have a Disney Rewards Visa and I already have my Rewards Card.

I'm going to Disney next month and plan to use my Rewards Card to pay some of my room charges before I check out. I want to use the most rewards I can, and hope to take advantage of September's charges also. My billing cycle is "during" my trip. If I already have the Rewards Card, can I wait until my billing cycle turns over and transfer electronically and have the Rewards Dollars available immediately?? I'll have my laptop and Verizon Broadband card with me, so internet access is not a problem.

Thanks!!

Yes, you can do that as long as you have a minimum of 10 rewards dollars in your account to transfer to the existing card. I've done the same thing when a trip falls during the closing date for my card.

Yes, you can do that as long as you have a minimum of 10 rewards dollars in your account to transfer to the existing card. I've done the same thing when a trip falls during the closing date for my card.

Kewl!! I have well over $10. Just wanted to make sure I could do it!!

My Disneymoon is in 2 weeks and I have been anxiously awaiting my Disney Visa closing date so that I could see how many Disney dollars I could transfer to my existing Rewards card..... my last balance I had 11 and as of today (my closing date), it says 46.... I just tried transferring but it still says I only have 11 availble to transfer???? Does it take a few days before the other dollars transfer over, this being my closing date and all? I really want all the dollars I earned from the last statement and from what I have read, it should be able to transfer automatically to my existing card....

I transferred the remainder onto my rewards card about 2 days after the closing date. So at least 2 days after it should transfer over. If you do not have a computer, you can always call and have them do it for you that way. The transfer is immediately after you call. Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter