Just us

Gooshy

Mouseketeer
:cool1: Hubby and I are going away for Star Wars Weekends ALL BY OURSELVES:cool1: Gosh what will we do with ourselves? Happy 10yr anniversary to us!!:lovestruc

DH and I got back from an early December "empty nester" first trip and HAD A BALL:banana:What was different than past trips with DS and DD? Everything:lmao:A better question for you will be...what won't we do! Start planning, get some new ADRs and get ready for some fabulous character pictures.

I am having parental guilt. Especially when DD (2) says "Im Minnie Mouse and your Mickey" to me and says things like "I love Cinderella" and then knowing my DS (8) is a bigger Star Wars fan than me and he wont be coming. Big Guilt!

But I am looking forward to spending alone time with DH. We never got a honeymoon. We waited till our 10yr to do it. It would be awesome if we could renew our vows and have a Vader or Storm Trooper do it for us lol.

I am busy thinking of our wardrobe for the week though. That has been fun. And DH has been the super scoper for what to do that weekend. Im in charge of ADRs. Were pretty excited:)

There will be plenty of other opportunities to take your kids. Remember that your kids having Happy parents who enjoy each other is a wonderful gift to them, and this trip helps to keep you happy, rested and in love. :) think of it this way, you are going away to WDW as a couple for them! :) It is all just perspective.

Have too much fun!

I am having parental guilt. Especially when DD (2) says "Im Minnie Mouse and your Mickey" to me and says things like "I love Cinderella" and then knowing my DS (8) is a bigger Star Wars fan than me and he wont be coming. Big Guilt!

But I am looking forward to spending alone time with DH. We never got a honeymoon. We waited till our 10yr to do it. It would be awesome if we could renew our vows and have a Vader or Storm Trooper do it for us lol.

I am busy thinking of our wardrobe for the week though. That has been fun. And DH has been the super scoper for what to do that weekend. Im in charge of ADRs. Were pretty excited:)

Its awesome that your hubby is as excited as you are. Makes for one heck of a trip and an awesome time. Enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter