Just to excited!!!

dvcfamily41801

Future Walt Disney World Cast Member
We booked Hilton Head this am for October 6-11th!!! It will be our first time visiting and can not wait!! Thanks to everyone on these boards for all the great info so far. Now I am REALLY going to be looking for HH trip reports and writing down as much as I can so I am READY!!

I am only nervous about 1 thing....the drive with an almost 3 year old. We are planning on leaving PA on the 5th and staying over....somewhere....still have to research that.

You'll have a wonderful time at Hilton Head! I'm sure October is a good month to visit. Our first trip was this past December and I went to www.freetrip.com to map out our route - it was the shortest route I came across and very easy to follow. You can also check a box that will highlight hotels along your route.

As far as HH trip reports, I didn't find too many on this board but mouseplanet has quite a few on their trip report archive board at www.mouseplanet.com. Sue Holland has several very long reports and there are reports for Vero too under "Offsite DVC". Have fun reading and planning!

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter