Just stayed on site at HRH never again......

ear_poppin

<font color=purple>DVC since Jan 2004<br><font col
...will I stay off site!

The Hard Rock was just brilliant...fron the moment of check in we got a CD to play in the room...Will always remind me of the HRH....we then got our room keys and off we went to the river boat that takes you to the parks.

The Front Of The Line access is fabulous...no more queues....as Universal sell fast passes they take the concept of the fast lane really seriously...almost every ride has a fast pass lane. We felt like royalty.

I also bought an annual pass ( that gave me a great rate $119) and this also gave discounts on food and 20% on shopping.

The HRH pool was brilliant and the kids loved the music that was played throught the resort.

I have booked up PBR and RPR for October and cannot wait.

I'll never stay off site again!

It's great to hear that you loved HRH so much! I love it too! Nothing quite like staying onsite and having FOTL access. :D

Never stayed there, but we are booked for June and I can't wait!:jumping1:

Your subject line scared me for a minute! LOL I agree with you...never again will I stay offsite. The resorts are so beautiful and it so convenient to be able to walk back to the hotel when you're tired or walk to Citywalk at night for dinner. Plus having FOTL access is priceless!

We are headed back to RPR in May and I am trying to plan a November trip to HRH. Glad you had such a great time!

How about a trip report ear poppin? This long cold winter has me in serious UO withdrawal--especially for my favorite place--HRH. Could you let us live vicariously through a trip report?!?! Thanks for your time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter