Just signed papers and got a lot of freebies!

Zoom

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone!! This is my first time posting.....little nervous.

Well finally I convinced my hubby to buy DVC ( that $86/pt is a good deal since we know a member) and we just signed in papers abt a week ago and so happy with the freebies that we got like, a tote bag, 3 hats, a $50 disney store gift card and the best of all, 2 Premium Annual passes to either DL or WDW :yay:

Now my questions is, i know i can make a reservation now but is it possible to use my points by feb eventhough they're still processing our papers? ( this is if i get lucky getting a room since its just a few weeks away) or i have to wait till it closes? My guide says it'll take abt 30-45 days to close.

Thanks!

Well finally I convinced my hubby to buy DVC ( that $86/pt is a good deal since we know a member) and we just signed in papers abt a week ago and so happy with the freebies that we got like, a tote bag, 3 hats, a $50 disney store gift card and the best of all, 2 Premium Annual passes to either DL or WDW :yay:

Now my questions is, i know i can make a reservation now but is it possible to use my points by feb eventhough they're still processing our papers? ( this is if i get lucky getting a room since its just a few weeks away) or i have to wait till it closes? My guide says it'll take abt 30-45 days to close.

Thanks!

I think you can do that now if you can find availability. I'm a little uncertain about the closing thing, because when we purchased 10 years ago, there were no closing costs. I do know we were able to book immediately though.

Thanks!

Wow! Icentives are great out there in CA! I joined last week and only got a tote bag! Congratulations and Welcome Home!

That sounds great. We are looking for a referral ourselves. This is our first post. We are annual passholders, and we are looking for the way to get the best deal for DVC.

Ill be hearing from my guide today, I hope I get those freebies too!

Did you buy over the phone or in person?

GoodLuck! Yeah that Premium Annual Passes are Big Savings i think its worth around $750 now we only have to buy for our DS(6).

My friend has an appt. today with my guide and i told her to make sure she get the freebies that we got too.

We went directly to DVC office here in Disneyland.

How long does it usually take to get the free bag in the mail?

Does each person on the deed get a free bag or is it just one per purchase?

I thought it was 1 per contract. I am still waiting for my bag...I did an add on a couple of weeks ago

Our bag came with our original paperwork when we joined in Dec. You can make plans as soon as you say yes and give deposit. That is what our guide told us. Not sure if it needs to be for after the closing of the contract. Congratulations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter