• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Just returned... Used Independence Air and Cartier...

Tinkerbelle99

Mouseketeer
Its sad but true, our Disney vacation has now come and gone. Now I need to get cracking on planning our next trip!! ;)

We flew down to Orlando using Independence Air, for the first time. I will definitely use them again. They were wonderful. The planes were neat and clean, leather seats. The attendants were all nice and cheerful. We were offered drinks, snacks (a variety to choose from), a warm towel and mints. They have celebrities tape their safety annoucnements, we heard Chuck Berry and Mia Hamm, I cant remember the other person we heard.

We used Cartier Town Car Service, again we were very pleased. Anisa was our driver both coming and going and she was great. Would use their service again.

Feel free to ask any questions...

Thanks for posting about Independence. We are using them for the first time in May. I could not resist $116 rt out of dulles to MCO. since it is a non-stop for us Dulles users, sounds like a great deal.

Im using Independence in June. Do you know if they will work with ME? Im hoping we will not have to get a towncar since we will be staying at the BW.

Thank you so much for the report! I haven't heard much about Cartier and even though we used them several times already and have them booked for our May trip, I was getting a little worried. Glad to hear continued good reports on them! Welcome back!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter