Just Returned from BCV

yandbfan

Wishing we were in WDW
Loved it. We had a refreshed two-bedroom villa on the fourth floor. The murphy bed was definitely an upgrade from the old pullout sofa. The flooring was well done and appreciated the carpeting in the bedrooms. My only word of caution is the second bedroom shower. I am a senior citizen and the floor in the shower can very slick so please be careful. Also, there is a feral cat, “Captain” that has taken up residence just outside the Beach Club Market Place while you are walking towards the Beach Club Villas Entrance. He appears to be in charge of the area where the little tables and chairs are outside the market place and can be seen staring at folks sitting, grabbing a bite to eat. And one final comment, while Mears is very efficient, please, please BBME, Bring Back Magical Express!

I have always found that the main shower to be slippery and makes shaving difficult. Glad you enjoyed your trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter