Just registered for Mousefest, Did you?

I registered about a month ago. It is worth registering just for the handy little schedule book they send you.

I am going to register today, I wasn't going to but after hearing pete I think i should

I have signed up with Skype, but don't have a clue how to use it/how it works.

Kim
I just got it myself, and am learning. I'll send you my Skype name, you enter it in contacts, and if I'm online, you can hit the dial and call me....I think.

Yep, registered on Sept 15th....right down below you other guys...I registered at 12:50, so some of you beat me by a few hours but not much!!! I register every year.

I have Skype.....I'm a Skyper!

I am going to register today, I wasn't going to but after hearing pete I think i should

That's exactly how I felt.

We actually just added a day to our trip, so we'll be able to take advantage of the extra hour. :thumbsup2

I'm registered! :thumbsup2 I signed up as soon as I decided I was going down in Dec.

I'm probably not going to make it to any MF events, though. I'll be doing the KTTK tour during the MMM on Sat, and I'll be leaving 1st thing in the morning on Sunday. I *may* get to some stuff on Fri - haven't really planned much yet

We registered for mousefest right after being confirmed for the Toy Story Meet as well - I agreed completely with Pete's philosophy on that. I believe we have skype downloaded, but never used it and don't know how to. I think DW might know something about it.

We went last year and it was great meeting everyone. However this year
I think it will be better than ever since Pete and the gang will be there. I
signed up I believe in Sept. Sign up time is ending in the next day or so, so
don't wait. It is well worth the $20. It looks like their is going to be a huge
crowd at Toy Story and it will be a blast. See ya soon.

John:

We signed up on Oct 10, waited to make sure Sun Country was still going to be flying and we would be able to go. We can't wait.:yay:

I'm registered! :thumbsup2 I signed up as soon as I decided I was going down in Dec.

I'm probably not going to make it to any MF events, though. I'll be doing the KTTK tour during the MMM on Sat, and I'll be leaving 1st thing in the morning on Sunday. I *may* get to some stuff on Fri - haven't really planned much yet

My friends and I signed up now we're looking at where to meet you all.:banana:

Have you ever done the KTTK? I did it 2 years ago and enjoyed it alot! :thumbsup2

My friends and I signed up now we're looking at where to meet you all.:banana:

Have you ever done the KTTK? I did it 2 years ago and enjoyed it alot! :thumbsup2

No, this will be my 1st time doing KTTK. I have young kids who are usually with me on trips. We did the Family Magic Tour last year & that was a lot of fun. I'm really looking forward to going backstage on KTTK!

So I hadn't planned on registering for Mousefest because we don't arrive until 11:00am on the 13th but after listening to the podcast (and Pete's request), I just registered! I'm super excited! :cool1:

So, are you registered? :listen:

We registered about a week ago. I kept debating about which community to show as my primary and finally made myself make a decision- Disboards of course! :goodvibes

cocowum - Are you flying out of Albany? We'll be on Southwest 3265 (I think that's the number) leaving Albany at 7AM and arriving MCO at 10:05AM. We are hoping to make the Mega Mouse Meet by 11:00 AM with one of us getting the luggage and the other the rental car. Sounds like you're on a similar schedule. We'll be doing the Fantasmic Dessert Meet and TSM Meet so it will be a long day, with lots of dessert, but we can hardly stand the wait! :dance3:

We registered about a week ago. I kept debating about which community to show as my primary and finally made myself make a decision- Disboards of course! :goodvibes

cocowum - Are you flying out of Albany? We'll be on Southwest 3265 (I think that's the number) leaving Albany at 7AM and arriving MCO at 10:05AM. We are hoping to make the Mega Mouse Meet by 11:00 AM with one of us getting the luggage and the other the rental car. Sounds like you're on a similar schedule. We'll be doing the Fantasmic Dessert Meet and TSM Meet so it will be a long day, with lots of dessert, but we can hardly stand the wait! :dance3:

Yes, we are flying out of Albany. When I posted this we were flying out on Sat morning on SW flight 3265 . :thumbsup2

But then we decided to come in a day earlier, so DD could catch Fall Out Boy at the HOB. :cool1: So now we are on flight 3265 on Friday morning. :goodvibes We can't wait!!!!!

Yes, we are flying out of Albany. When I posted this we were flying out on Sat morning on SW flight 3265 . :thumbsup2

But then we decided to come in a day earlier, so DD could catch Fall Out Boy at the HOB. :cool1: So now we are on flight 3265 on Friday morning. :goodvibes We can't wait!!!!!

Which means Paul and you can catch the DATW with Tracy, starting immediately after MMM!

du-sidebar-show-notes

ORLANDO SHOW

UNIVERSAL SHOW

CONNECTING WITH WALT

DREAMS SHOW

DISNEYLAND SHOW

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter