Just purchased Grand Floridian

bhodonne

Mouseketeer
Tossed this around for weeks and pulled the trigger. Just purchased GF. Looking forward to seeing the new DVC resort.

Congratulations! It won't be long before the resort is open. Have you already made a reservation?

Monday we will make our reservation. Trying to get dates together over the weekend. Looking forward to it. We enjoy the monorail resorts. Thanks!

Congrats!! We came close but ultimately decided that it was more important for us to be able to buy more points right now.

Congratulations! I loved seeing the samples! If we do buy it will be for 11 month home advantage next December!

Congratulations, the villas are absolutely beautiful. All I can say
is WOW! We toured them 2 weeks ago and you made a great purchase. Enjoy!

Congratulations! We'll be staying there in February. Can't wait to see them. I hope I don't fall in love with them too much. More points just aren't in our future at the moment (but you never know...). Enjoy every moment of making GRAND memories.

Thanks everyone! Looking forward to staying there. I guess we book ended Magic Kingdom as we are BLT owners as well. Just couldn't resist.

Congratulations...we will be checking in ourselves on opening day!!! I am SO excited, it is getting closer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter