just picked up my "old" PAP at the Disney Store!

dznynut

Mouseketeer
Thanks to everyone's posts about ticket prices going up I ordered a Premium Annual Pass at our Disney Store last Sunday. I got a call at work that it was in, so I picked it up at lunch today. I had fears that it would be the new price or that they hadn't ordered it using my Disney Club discount. No fears needed...there it was at the old price and my DC discount!! Thanks to the ticket increase posts I saved $37!! Then to makes things even better, I called CRO to confirm a rumor I heard that Disney Quest was now included in PAP. I was thrilled when the rumor was confirmed!! I had planned on myself, DH and DS spending at least 2 days there in December. It's almost like "found money"!!

I had read somewhere that your pass becomes active now with purchase, and not with first use. Is that true? I really wanted to start buying my annual passes now for my upcoming Oct trip, as I have 5 to buy, but I don't want to get them yet if the year activation starts now. ;)

<font color=blue font face="Lucida Calligraphy">"A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes"</font>

<font color=CC33CC font face="Lucida Calligraphy">Polynesian May 1985, June 1990
Grand Floridian December 1992
Beach Club May 1995, November 1997
Boardwalk Inn August 1998
Port Orleans April 1999
Boardwalk Villas August 1999
Wilderness Lodge May 2000
Old Key West July 2000
WDW Swan Oct 2001</font>

princ.gif

The Date-of-Purchase-Activation is for Renewals only. If you're buying new AP's (or AP vouchers), you still begin counting your year the first day you use it.

Sarangel

serraangel.jpg

V

Thanks Sarangel. My plan was to buy one AP/month, and I was hoping the activation didn't start until first use. All my AP's are expired, except my husband's, and his expires in July, so we'll all need new ones for October. ;)

<font color=blue font face="Lucida Calligraphy">"A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes"</font>

<font color=CC33CC font face="Lucida Calligraphy">Polynesian May 1985, June 1990
Grand Floridian December 1992
Beach Club May 1995, November 1997
Boardwalk Inn August 1998
Port Orleans April 1999
Boardwalk Villas August 1999
Wilderness Lodge May 2000
Old Key West July 2000
WDW Swan Oct 2001</font>

princ.gif

<font color=green>
Please contact me regarding your DIS personal web space @ godzilla@wdwinfo.com.

I've sent numerous emails with no response. I need to know if this is still an issue. If not, the account may be removed...

-G
</font>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest