Just ordered my passes and vouchers through hotwire! Used my ebay $$!!

LisaRay

DIS Veteran
I just placed my order through hotwire for our park hopper passes and 10 Q&C vouchers and 2 VKL vouchers.

I had $911.00 in my paypal acct. from all of my ebay earnings and my total was $885! So I had just enough for my order! Plus I have already paid off my hotel bill of $435 for our stay at POP with my ebay money a couple months ago.

Now all I have left to pay for is the rest of our food and our souviner/extras! I am very proud of myself!

I always have some stuff paid off before we go but this is the 1st trip that I will have it ALL paid off. Makes me start thinking of next years trip! ;)

Awesome news - great job!!! You will really enjoy it more not having to worry about the bills.

SO nice to hear your good news! I've just hopped back into the ebay business after a long (8 months) absence. Hope I am as successful!...................P

That is great!! Wow that is an amazing accomplishment!!! Just curious how long did it take you to sell that much on ebay?

bettyann29 ......... I started in the spring and sold some lots of my daughters clothing and some other stuff. I sold from about march,april and may. I only list about 5 auctions and only every other week. That way i had time to recieve payment and ship items before starting on another set of auctions. Then I didn't sell anything in june, july or aug.! I had heard that the summers were slow.
I started up again the last week of aug. when the kids went back to school and when I realized that I only had until mid Oct. to get stuff sold before out trip the 1st of Nov. So I was selling the last week of aug., all of sept. and had just enough from last weeks to place my order. I have some ending this week still but nothing major. I did the bulk of my sales in the spring because I think I had close to $600 when I took the summer off but then I have made about $300 since the end of Aug.

Thanks for the info.. was just curious how long it took you to reach your goal.. I am in midst of selling on ebay and hoping to be able to do that good.. Congrats again!!

Great job! Can you tell me what the park passes cost through Hotwire? I'm planning on signing up for the food vouchers and I just wondered if I should get passes through them also.

MrsM..............
the 4 day adult hopper was $208.96 child was $167.75

5 day adult $248.27 child was $199.38

6 day adult $276.07 child $221.42

7 day adult $302.90 child $242.51

All of these prices included shipping and taxes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter