Just ordered 3 self help products to stop fear of flying!

mark&sue

<font color=teal>I keep trying to convert everybod
Hi

I have just ordered 2 self help books and an audio cassette off Amazon to try and stop my fear of flying.

I long to enjoy all parts of our holidays in the future including the flights.

I am going to see if they work for our flight to Amsterdam in just over five weeks to get ready for the big one to WDW in October. I will let you know in April if they have worked.

Has anyone else tried these or know of anyone that has tried these?

Many thanks

Susan

:hug: Oh Susan, I really hope that they work for you so that you can enjoy the whole experience of your holiday - Good Luck for your flight to Amsterdam pixiedust:

Hi Susan, I have always had a fear of flying too, even though I manage to get to Orlando.
Actually booked on a course once , many years ago and bottled out of the flight, although I think mainly because I was on my own.

I do know people who have used these books and cassettes and have found them extremely helpful, the best thing though is that you know there are many people who feel the same.
And to be blunt many who are much worse than us - Joshua is the main reason why I improved so much, having to concentrate on him acts as a distraction for me.
Good luck anyway ;)

I have got it into my head that if I believe they will work then they will work.

Having my daughter was no distraction to me, I used to just let my DH look after her when she was a baby. She is now much older and knows to ignore me during a flight and the lead up to a flight because I cannot talk to her or anyone else. My fear of flying has become a ritual that I know I must break free from. When I fly all the flight attendants get to know me!!!

Good luck to everyone else that feels the same.

Susan

I really hope these work for you, Susan. I am really scared of flying too so would be interested to hear if they have helped.

Good luck.

ArielJasmine princess:

Good luck Susan :thumbsup2

I really hope they work for you. I dont mind flying and landing, its the taking off I hate, I always put my head in the little pillow and wont come out until I hear the ping of the bell that tells the Air Hostess that they can commence their dutys.

Let us know how you get on pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter