Just my luck, STK!

FWphanatic

Earning My Ears
I just received a call from STK that they need to cancel my ressie in August since there is now a charity event scheduled that night. I totally understand it is not the fault of Robert (the manager I spoke to on the phone who did his best to be sympathetic), however, I did everything right... booked 180 days out, scheduled my park days around this one day being my resort/Disney Springs day, and convinced the kids my DH and I were going to this dinner alone to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. I was told there are other ressies being canceled/rescheduled as well. I really do understand that things like this happen, however, I would not be so disappointed if it was a local place I could easily get to another time. I am not sure I will be able to schedule for another night since the rest of my trip is pretty booked. DH is very sad, since he really wants to eat here. We even have ressies for CG another night! Robert did mention he would like to work with me, so we will see. Has this ever happened to you?
Maybe this charity event includes Pete and some DIS staff?!?! Maybe DH and I can get an invite? :idea:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter