Just mailed closing pkg!!!

mtdewhead

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happ
:D I'm so happy!!! Closing pkg went out yesterday!! So am I correct that we should be in the system at Disney in a week and a half or so? Someone said they can look you up by SS# and we can make reservations at that point!! "Im so excited! and I just can't hide it, Im about to lose control and I think I like it!!!"

mtdewhead

Did you know you can make resv's now. I just mailed our pkg out yesterday just like you did and I had already made resv's for the BCV stuido for our January trip a week ago.

In your package you recieved your membership card. On the card is your membership number. Call MS and make your resv's on Monday (they are closed Saturday and Sunday).

CONGRATULATIONS NEIGHBOR:smooth:

Welcome Home!!

In your paperwork you recieved you should have gotten temporary membership card (at least I did). this (these) will have you membership number on it, as well as the phone number to call to make reservations. I know I was making my reservation for next Jan before I had actually closed, after we had sent our paperwork back.

Welcome home again!!

Mike

mtdewhead: We must have closed about the same day on our resale. We had a little bit of a delay (they left out a form we had to get notarized because the seller was out of country) but we got our package mailed out late Thursday. Our closing office said it would be about two weeks. I can't wait to make that first reservation either. Our broker said that when she gives us our next call and everything is in it will be about 4 more days. Congratulations!

Minybear,
Why would a person want to bank their points if they wanted to use them this year? I can't think of a good reason or maybe I'm not thinking straight.

nugrape

In the form that we had to sign it said " We hereby authorize you to automaticlly bank the number of Vacation Points reflected below into the next use year as soon as our deed is recorded.

Please bank _____ Vacation Points for the August 2002 use Year for Contract Number _________."

I had to read this form 2 x's due to at first (like you) I thought this ment banking points to 2003. I hope I explained this right.

We are in Dayton!

My closing pkg. didn't have any membership info. Only the paperwork to sign and send back with the rest of the money. Did I miss something?

We are mailing our closing pkg on Monday!

When the paper work arrived on Friday, I was doing my "DVC dance of joy" as my Husband calls it. It use to be the I got a new rose bush dance until we became DVC members May '01.

We will be at OKW in May and can't wait to look at the new BCV.

mtdewhead

In the box from DVC there should have been a red and yellow organizer with the papers you were to sign, copies of the paperwork that your going to sign, pamplets, a membership card and a membership guide book.

I hope thats what you got. If you did look again and see if you have a little membership card with your membership number.

Also call Monday - Friday to make your room reservations. Call 800-800-9800. Make sure that your resv is between now and 11 months. If you can't find your membership card i have a feeling MS can look you up by your ss# (I thinK).

Did you buy resale or through Disney? If its resale then you will get your membership card and guide book later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter