Just made my ADR's- any thoughts?

cinderellasmom

Earning My Ears
Just made my ADR's for Nov. trip. :banana:

We are a family of 4, two DD's 9 & 11, not on the dining plan and staying at the Contemporary. How do they sound?

Sat: Dinner - Chef Mickeys

Sun: Breakfast - Crystal Palace
Dinner - Artist Point

Mon: Breakfast - Chef Mickeys
Dinner - Kona

Tues: Dinner - Brown Derby Fantasmic Pkg

Wed: Breakfast - Kona
Dinner - Cali Grill (for two!)

Thurs: Lunch - LeCellier

Fri: Breakfast - Rainforest Cafe
Dinner - Raglan Rd

Sat: Dinner - Jiko

Sun: Breakfast - 1900 Park Fare

Looks good to me - some of our favorites too - Kona, California Grill, Le Cellier and RFC! Have fun.

Hello!!!

How lucky you are- staying at the Contemporary and you have some great ADR's!! Out of all of your choices, I've only eaten at Le Cellier (my fav!!!) but I've heard great reviews about Chef Mickey's, Jiko, and 1900 Park Fare. Actually, I've heard great reviews about all your choices!!

I hope you have a great trip! When your trip rolls around, I will be dying to get back to WDW!!

ADR's look great. You are eating at some of our favorite places: Hollywood Brown Derby, Artist Point and 1900 Park Fare. Best of luck and have a magical trip!!! :wizard:

Love to see Nov. ADR threads popping up! Means I can soon make our ADRs for late Nov. I am still tweaking ours a bit. We will also be eating dinner at Le Cellier, dinner at Chef Mickey's ,breakfast at Donald's, Princess breakfast at Epcot and a dinner or lunch at Rainforest. Your choices look great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter