JUST JOINT DVC! i AM NEW MEMBER IN TOKYO!

Yamaguchi

Earning My Ears
Hello!

We joined DVC and just received Member guide book and my menbers card.

We had visited in WDW & DCL in April, 2001. It was great magical vacation for us! I knew Disney vacation culb in there.

Japanese loves Micky like you, but it was no information about DVC in Japan.No body knows DVC.

Getting DVC infomation, I could find this forum by internet..

Many subjects on this boat advised and helped to us and We decided to joint yours.

We are looking forward to see You in DVC resort.

"Thank you very much" &"Stop the terrorism" from Japan

Koichi Yamaguchi.
:bounce:

Yamaguchi, I just love saying WELCOME HOME to new members. Now that you are a member, you can say it to someone, too! By the way, I liked what you had in your electronic signature. Thank you.

<center><APPLET CODEBASE="http://www.whereitcounts.com/applets" CODE="SpaceFlight.class" WIDTH=350 HEIGHT=125>
<PARAM NAME=fps VALUE=12>
<PARAM NAME=numstars VALUE=100>
<PARAM NAME=text VALUE="Congratulations|Welcome Home!!">
<PARAM NAME=textcolor VALUE="#33ccff|#ff0033">
<PARAM NAME=fontname VALUE="Helvetica">
<PARAM NAME=fontstyle VALUE=3>
</APPLET></center>

hi: just another Congratulations and Welcome Home! also, welcome to the boards here. you will find an amazing amount of information here as well as a lot of knowledgeable, helpful people.

Okarei Nasai , Yamaguchisan ( hopefully that is roughly correct in Japanese as my friend wasn't 100 pct sure it converts to welcome home in the sense we mean it :) )

Welcome Home. This is a very friendly place to be.

I've been a member for almost 10 years now and still love every minute at DVC. Congratulations and may you enjoy many, many magical years to come.

Latest posts

facebook twitter