Just joined connections!!!

cookie2001

Mouseketeer
I just joined Connections on-line and ordered my tickets right away. There was no problem. Just spend $847.00 lickety split.

Now I am safe if the prices go up tomorrow.

Thanks for all the info everybody.:)

Cookie,

I am not familiar to connections. What is it and where do you join? I have DC card. Does connections give you the same type of discounts?

I'd like to know about Connections too, what exactly is it?

Well it looks like the prices didn't go up but I've got my tickets anyway.

Go to www.mousesavers.com and click on WDW then on tickets and you will see connections mentioned. The connections direct website is www.connections123.com.

It costs $1 for a trial 30 day membership. If you decided to keep your membership you are then charged 79.95. I had no trouble joining on line and then purchasing my tickets right away.

Thanks for the info, do you actually save on admission tickets at WDW?

Hi,

I got my tickets today via UPS.

Yes, I did save money, $94.34, minus the $1 trial membership. That's for four 5 day PHP passes, 2 adults and 2 children. You can look at mousesavers.com to see the regular price and the different places that offer discounted tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter