Just got two jobs in Disney Springs...

notsurewhattoputhere

Earning My Ears
Hi! I wasn’t sure which category(?) to put this is, so I’m putting it here. Hopefully people see this.

So, I recently got hired by two separate places in Disney Springs. I intend to do both and I’m looking forward to working. I just wanted to check if there’s anything in the rules or something that says I can’t work two jobs in Disney Springs. I haven’t been able to find anything, and neither of the companies are Disney companies, if that makes a difference. They’re just both in Disney Springs.

Also, I start one before the other and I have to do traditions, so I’m wondering if I have to do traditions again for the other job? Very confused 😬

The problem could be availability requirements at each store. What if one wants you weekends but so does the other?

MJ

Hi! I wasn’t sure which category(?) to put this is, so I’m putting it here. Hopefully people see this.

So, I recently got hired by two separate places in Disney Springs. I intend to do both and I’m looking forward to working. I just wanted to check if there’s anything in the rules or something that says I can’t work two jobs in Disney Springs. I haven’t been able to find anything, and neither of the companies are Disney companies, if that makes a difference. They’re just both in Disney Springs.

Also, I start one before the other and I have to do traditions, so I’m wondering if I have to do traditions again for the other job? Very confused 😬
Hi,
These are definitely questions you need to ask both employers. Be sure to be up front and honest with them both about the other job and your availability.

When you applied did you say open availability? If you did and now you will work one job than think the other will work around the first schedule... I have bad news for you most places will not do that. If the first place is not a set schedule again.. working at a second and hoping to puzzle piece your weeks is just not gonna happen.

Pick which one you want and works best than tell the other place your situation if they say they will work with you awesome but don't expect it.

Right now maybe you have some leverage. A lot of places are hurting for workers. If you can get the hours it’s better to work at one place. Let’s say you want to work 60 hours a week. If you had the 60 hours at two jobs it will most likely be all straight time. If you get your 60 hours from one place 20 hours of it will be time and a half. Good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter